I was going to wait until all my DT call projects were finished before sharing this, but love it too much to wait.
I've used Belle and Boo products to make a gorgeous Brag Book for Grandma. There's room for three photos and even a pocket for little momentos like train tickets. My boys and I have already added a favourite photo for Grandma to show off.
- Cut a 4 x 12 inch strip of heavyweight paper from a 12"x12" piece (I used Core'dinations). Score at 4" and 8" and make a concertina fold card. If you prefer to use metric measurements, cut a 10cm x 30cm piece and score at 10 and 20 cm.
- Take a long piece of ribbon and adhere across the front panel. Leave it loose at the back.
- Decorate each panel with a square of Belle and Boo paper slightly smaller than 4" (10cm) square. Ink the edges with distress ink to add depth.
- Decorate the front of the book with a Belle and Boo topper. Add some embellishment, but remember the book is designed to be kept in a bag so simple is best. I cut some bunting from co-ordinating paper.
- Add a greeting on the back ( I printed mine then die cut it into an oval). For photo panels, add a rectangle of card approx 2.5" x 3.25" (6.2 cm x 8.5 cm) . This fits a wallet size picture perfectly. For a pocket, cut a triangle of paper and just stick down the bottom and vertical edges.
- To shut the book, simply wrap the ribbon around the back of the book and tie a bow.