I had great fun making this cute kinetic card. My 7 yr old son loves it too. I picked up Tiny Tatty Teddy wooden shapes for £1 in The Range, an absolute bargain.
- Cut a piece of the cars paper from the Travel Notes pad and attach to a A6 Kraft card blank.
- Cut a rectangle of another paper and add to a slightly larger rectangle of Kraft card. Die cut a rectangle from the centre (I used a Spellbinders die)
- Attach this rectangle to the card using foam pads round the outside. Add a sentiment to the card inside the aperture (make sure this is glued flat).
- Cut a strip of paper to fit into the end off the raised rectangle. Cut the ends into a banner shape.
- Slide the strip of paper to the end of the raised rectangle and add a wooden shape (I have coloured mine with markers) on to it using foam pads, making sure the strip can still move.