A Mother's Day card made using Painted Bloom products and nested Blooms dies.
1. Take a 5'x7' card blank and postion the fold at the top. Use a paper trimmer to trim the front of the card to 1.5'. From the discarded piece of card trim a strip 7' x 1.5'.
2. Cover the inside of the card blank with green patterned paper.
3. Trim a 5'x7' piece of acetate and adhere behind the front piece of card. Adhere the small strip of card to the bottom of the acetate.
4. Add pink patterned paper to the card at the top and bottom of the acetate. Add lace ribbon to the middle of each of these panels.
5. Use the nested Blooms die to cut three flowers from Painte Blooms patterned paper. Cut three smaller flowers from pearlescent paper. Add to the acetate panel using foam pads. Add cork board letters to spell "Mum"
6. Die cut the butterfly and dragonfly from gold card. Add the dragonfly to the top right of the card, adding an adhesive pearl. Add the butterfly to the centre of the bottom panel with a ribbon bow and adhesive pearl to finish.