- Cut the thick part of a blank photo frame down so that all side are equal.
- Cut 2 squares of acetate and 1 of patterned paper the same size as the outside of the photo frame.
- Stick thin tape around the edge of one square of acetate, stick the other to it and before you seal it, fill with sequins.
- Stick more thin tape around the outside of the pocket and stick to the frame. Stick the square of coloured paper to the back of the pocket.
- Die cut a lighthouse from patterned paper and add detail with 3D Pearl Effects. Stick to the frame.
- Cut a 13cm square of coloured cardstock and stick to a 13.5cm card blank.
- Cut 2 rectangles from patterned paper, one 7x13cm and the other 7x2cm. Stick one on each side of the coloured cardstock.
- Stick your shaker pocket on top of the card, in the centre.
- Die cut three portholes, stick along the bottom of the card and add ‘dad’ on top of them.
- Using the inside of the portholes, stick down the left side of the card and add a small button in the centre of each with a little twine threaded through.
FEPAD062, DCBOX001, DCPFR001, DCSEQ002, SCSTK010, DCBS106, FEDIE141, DCBS43, FEPAD147