The sentiment on this card could be used for a male birthday card or for Fathers Day
1. Layer some Kraft Keepsake paper onto a 6'x6' white card blank with the fold at the top.
2. Wrap some jute around the centre of the card and secure at the back with washi tape.
3. Add a Doily to the centre of the card. Add some squares of dictionary paper to the left side of the doily to look like a newspaper.
4. Die cut the watch die in black card and adhere to the centre of the doily. Die cut the fork and spoon and add as watch hands with a gem in the centre.
5. Die cut a cup in Kraft Keepsake patterned paper and add to the right of the doily.
6. Use alphabet Kraft Keepsake papers to spell "time to relax" and add to a fishtail banner, adding gems to finish