- Using a compass, draw a circle on white cardstock just smaller than 6 inches in diameter. Cut out and die cut a circle from the centre. If you have a large circle die set you won’t need the compass.
- Using 3D Pearl Effects, go around the edges of the donut as well as across the entire donut to look like icing.
- Die cut another, smaller donut from patterned paper and stick on top of the larger one.
- Die cut sweets from textured cardstock. If any have open areas then back them with patterned paper.
- Arrange the sweets around the donut and stick down.
- Add 3D Pearl Effects in white to the sweets to make them look shiny.
- Stick the donut to a square of patterned paper and then stick to a 6x6” card blank.
- Finish with a sentiment in the centre.
FEDIE139, DCBS91PD, FEPAD062, DCSBS65, SCPAD043, SCPAD044, DCCAE034