I can't resist a bit of bling and thIs card, made using the Craft a Card die, presented me with ready made apertures perfect for Simply Creative gems and pearls.
1. Take a 6" x 6" kraft card blank and mat with a piece of purple patterned paper from the Storyteller paper pad.
2. Take a 6" x 6" piece of green cardstock, I used half a Painted Blooms card as I wanted a smooth surface. Die cut the card using the Craft a Card Birthday Wishes die.
3. Adhere the die cut over the purple paper.
4. Take a piece of silver glitter paper wide enough to cover the Birthday Wishes section of the die. Die cut the Birthday Wishes section from silver glitter paper.
5. Snip the end lines of the Birthday Wishes section where the underlines meet the frame. Glue the glitter Birthday Wishes over the card version, being careful to align it.
6. Add five lilac pearls to some of the chevron apertures, using the photo as a guide.
7. Add pink gems to some of the circle apertures.
8. Add gold gems to some of the star apertures and yellow pearls to some of the sections in the remaining quarter.