Using a photograph of the flowers in the Museum Gardens in York last week. I use my boyfriend's snazzy new camera that takes the most beautiful shots <3
- Stick an 8x8” sheet of patterned paper in the centre of a 12x12” sheet of patterned paper.
- Cut a 7” square of vellum and stick in the centre of the 8x8” sheet.
- Print a photograph and mount twice.
- Cut a wooden frame in half. Stick one half behind the top right of the photograph and stick the other half on the left side of the 8x8” sheet.
- Cut a coloured doily in half. Stick one behind the top right of the photograph and one behind the bottom left.
- Cut a length of washi tape just wider than the 8x8” sheet and stick towards the bottom of the 8x8” sheet.
- Cut adhesive banners in half and stick on the left and right of the tape.
- Add a length of ribbon above the left side of the tape.
- Stick down your mounted photograph on the right side of the layout.
- Stamp ‘Spring Has Sprung’ onto white cardstock, cut out and stick behind a wooden frame. Fill in the gaps with patterned paper and washi tape. Stick on the bottom left of the photograph.
- Add a line of buttons along the still visible parts of the washi tape.
- Add floral stickers, die cut butterflies and flowers to finish off the layout.
DCPAP052, DCPAP053, DCBS78, DCDLS008, DCWDN037, DCWDN036, DCWST005, DCTOP052, DCBTN018, DCDIE079, DCTOP051, DCRBB013, DCSTK031