What have you bought and NOT used?

General craft topics. Talk about your craft projects, ideas, get help or inspiration.

What have you bought and NOT used?

Postby swania » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:27 am

After seeing the post "What do you make" it prompted me to ask the question "what have you bought and not used"? Well for me it's my BIA, i bought this about a year ago and it's still in the box!. All i have done so far is to keep moving it around the room when it get's in my way! But i have already made my new years resolution to use it! LOL. But OH has bought me a Craft Robo i got it at the NEC last month and not used this yet either! But i fully intend to spend some time after Christmas playing with this and my BIA. So come on confess what have you bought and not used? Soniax
Don't presume tomorrow will be as good as today. it will probably be better.
http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j288/swania/

http://swaniaspot.blogspot.com
swania

Re: What have you bought and NOT used?

Postby paperlace1 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:05 pm

obviously there are things that i use more than others but i have never bought anything that i have not used - but then i do not buy on impulse. i have just puchhased items that have been on my wish list for more than a year and am already getting into using them. apart from stock items i tend to think about every purchase and shop around. I get really annoyed with myself if i impilse buy and then change my mind
paperlace1

Postby rozpoz » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:31 pm

various packs of paper… several quickutz dies… i used to collect them more than use them…. but now just find i use certain one…. several stamps!…. and several magazines bought and not read:oops: overall i don't think i'm too bad! lol
rozpoz
Trimcraft Idol!

Postby craftysandra » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:56 pm

The odd die and book but not too bad. Any books i have bought and not used have been looked at though!!!!!

Sandra
Keep grinning!
craftysandra
Trimcraft Moderator

Postby jackinthebox » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:10 pm

Oh...dear.....lots of stuff!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
Jackie x

Nothing was ever achieved without enthusiasm
jackinthebox

Postby meiflower » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:14 pm

I bought the spritzing sprays but did not realise that i would need to spray in a card board box. Still not got around to using them.

Staz on ink white and silver because i keep forgetting to buy the cleaner when i am at the craft shows. Doh!
Mei
My blog - http://meiflowerblog.co.uk/

Thanks everyone for all your kind comments.
meiflower

Postby lalkygirl » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:37 pm

peel offs!!! i bought loads of them when i started crafting and .....still have them!!
i also have some perfect pearls i havent used ,thats about it really
tracey x
tracey x x

thankyou for your kind comments on my projects,they really make my day x x
http://lalkygirl-my-creative-place.blogspot.com/
lalkygirl

Postby Mary E » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:02 pm

How about four Large 12x12 scrapbooks from a sale they are still in the celaphane but they will eventually get used I think????????? :lol: when I have used the other 4 or 5 that are half done :lol:
I also have a large stash of 12x12 paper that has been bought at odd times because either I fancied it at the time or it was cheap I look at it now and then but when will I ever use it I don't know. Mary xx
In life,if you have a choice to sit it out or dance..........DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you to everyone for the lovely comments I recieve on my Gallery Mary x
Mary E

Postby tulippa » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:44 pm

I bought a Glitter Sisters score board, can't remember the name. It can do all sorts of wonderful stuff I'm sure but it's never been used. It scares the living daylights out of me.
But that's the only thing. There are a few things I regret buying.. mega punches, nano punches,
a really stroppy circle cutter which chewed up every bit of card/paper. I sent it packing, in a black binbag.
anni x
A little madness keeps you sane.

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to comment on my cards, I really appreciate it!
tulippa

Postby janjaneta » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:24 pm

I usually use what I buy. I love papers of all kind and have a growing stock now. Some I will hate to cut because they are so lovely.
The main waste of money was the purchase of the set of fiskars shapes with the tiny cutter. I find it difficult to move around, so I would probably say that it is the item I don't use.

Janet
Life is what you make it, you only have one, so make it a good one and most of all enjoy it.
janjaneta

Next

Return to General Crafting Chat Forum