Freebie Race For Life Image

Found a craft website that you love to visit (other than Trimcraft of course!)? Know any sites with crafty freebies? Any site crafty, share it here :) If you have your own craft website feel free to share your link here - don't forget to link back to Trimcraft
Forum rules
Any inappopriate website links will be removed immediately. Spam, offensive or otherwise undesirable posts made here will result in potential banning.

Freebie Race For Life Image

Postby Debz » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:55 pm

Hi Everyone, I know I haven't been on for ages and ages :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: but just popping in to let you all know that I have a Race For Life image - Free on The Crafty Pad blog http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/p/freebies.html

It would be great for making cards, scrapping, printing onto T.shirts or even making a shrink plastic badge. :) :)
Pop over and please do feel free to take it. :) :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Debz

Return to Craft Websites & Blogs