Lilac Garden

Found a craft website that you love to visit (other than Trimcraft of course!)? Know any sites with crafty freebies? Any site crafty, share it here :) If you have your own craft website feel free to share your link here - don't forget to link back to Trimcraft
Forum rules
Any inappopriate website links will be removed immediately. Spam, offensive or otherwise undesirable posts made here will result in potential banning.

Lilac Garden

Postby shirl girl » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:04 pm

Has anyone visited this site it is absolutly gorgeous Audry is one of the nisest persons i have ever encountered it is her site, Shirley
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away.
shirl girl

Re: Lilac Garden

Postby tracy43 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:30 pm

it is a lovely site, not been there for a while though. must go back in for a nosey, waiting for ink to be in stock at argos before i can even think about printing anything
tracy43

Postby dicards » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:24 pm

I love her stuff, I have all her CDs and go back regularly to download her free images.
Friends are the flowers in the garden of life

Thanks to everyone who comments on my projects. I am very grateful even if I don't always get around to thanking you personally! :D

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!
dicards

Postby shirl girl » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:25 pm

Tracy i am so pleased you have seen it it is a beautiful site, what are the prices like at Argos for ink i usually get compatibale cheap ones. are you ok love, are you a football fan, Shirley
shirl girl

Postby shirl girl » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:27 pm

Discards i did not think many people knew of the site she makes all the thing herself isn't she marvalous, love Shirley
shirl girl

Postby Eiglas » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:32 pm

...how about a link, or is it a closed secret....? LOL!
Hugs,
Ei
x
Eiglas

Postby janjaneta » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:42 pm

Shirley Audrey joined as a Trimmie sometime last year, but I only ever saw her on here a couple of times. I have used quite a few of her decoupage.

Janet xx
Last edited by janjaneta on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Life is what you make it, you only have one, so make it a good one and most of all enjoy it.
janjaneta

Postby trimgym » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:43 pm

Hi Eileen, I'm surprised you've not seen her things yet, mainly decoupage and backgrounds. You can find her site (freebies for a large part) at http://www.thelilacgarden.co.uk/. Hope that helps. Definitely worth looking at, I've used quite a few of her sheets in the past. :D
trimgym

Postby tracy43 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:04 pm

shirley gaskin wrote:Tracy i am so pleased you have seen it it is a beautiful site, what are the prices like at Argos for ink i usually get compatibale cheap ones. are you ok love, are you a football fan, Shirley

mine is a kodak printer ink is 11.99 for the colour and 6.79 for a black or 19.00 for a combo pack. not looked to see if there are compatibles for this printer but while it is under warranty wouldnt risk them.
sat here with the unloved stamp i recieved and trying to come up with some inspiration and im struggeling lol

have known of lilacgarden for a year or two and made some cards in the early days, but after losing my epson printer not tried after trying with the lexmark and it just drank the ink like no tomorrow lol.

not a big footy fan but did watch england match on saturday as the girls wanted to and there was nothing else on. with having ellie i couldnt get my craft stuff out so gave in lol. i hope we do well,
watched the f1 yesterday and i say it was the best race this year, pretty nailbiting stuff. lol
tracy43

Postby Eiglas » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:33 pm

trimgym wrote:Hi Eileen, I'm surprised you've not seen her things yet, mainly decoupage and backgrounds. You can find her site (freebies for a large part) at http://www.thelilacgarden.co.uk/. Hope that helps. Definitely worth looking at, I've used quite a few of her sheets in the past. :D

Thanks Jo! Had a look and whilst it's not really my thing as I don't do decoupage (well, not from sheets anyway!) it is a very nice site and the prices seem very reasonable.
Hugs,
Ei
x
:hug:
Eiglas

Next

Return to Craft Websites & Blogs