For our throwback, we thought this crafty card and badge would be perfect for Mother’s day! You have one week left to get crafting and this creation will definitely make your mum feel super special…
What you will need
12x12 First Edition Textured Pad
12x12 First Edition Floral Pavilion
Dovecraft 5x7” White Card & Envelopes
Dovecraft Double Sided Tape
Dovecraft Foam Squares
Download Your Free Super Mum Template Here
How to make
1. Print out your template.
2. Start by cutting out the badge elements on different coloured card, stick the S on to plain white card and then use foam squares to add definition to the Super Mum section, Glue on to a badge pin with a hot glue gun.
3. Cut a piece of paisley Floral pavilion paper 12.5 x 17.5 cm and stick down on our card blank.
4. Tearing the edges create a 16 x 10.5cm rectangle from floral paper. 5cm from the top create 2 holes for your badge to pin to, and then using foam squares stick it to your card blank.
5. Cut out your sentiment topper , stamp your sentiment and stick the larger shape to the card blank and the smaller sentiment on top using foam squares.
We love this fun quirky Mother’s day card and we think your mum will too. Share your projects with us in our project gallery.
You May Also Like
Products Featured In This Article
Only logged in users can enjoy the full range of features of our website, including:
- Share your project ideas and get feedback
- Enter competitions with great prize giveaways
- Engage in our friendly forum with likeminded crafters
- Find out first about the latest craft updates
- Take part in craft challenges
Registering only takes a minute. It's fast and best of all, FREE!
or use your Facebook account to make it even easier!